Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Favorite Make-Up Products.

FALL IS HERE!! I decided I would share my favorite fall make up products! ENJOY!

FACE


Foundation: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
- It is the perfect consistency, super light but makes your skin look flawless.


Pressed Powder: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
- I've talked about this product before it is amazing if you get oily through the day. It is also transparent so it doesn't look cakey.


Blush: Tarte Amazonian Clay in Color Blushing Bride
- It's a perfect plum- rose color that is stunning in the fall.


Highlighter: MAC Soft and Gentle mineralized skin finish
- I love this product, its not too bright or shiny its just the right amount. (PS I use this as an eye highlight too!)

EYES


Base: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly
-It is a perfect matte base to pile on any eyeshadow you want. It is nude so it doesn't disturb the color of your eyeshadow.


Eyeshadow: Urban Decay 15Th Anniversary Eye Palette
-This has many cool shades, I've been sticking to the browns lately like M.I.A., Deeper, and Midnight Rodeo


Mascara: Chanel Inimitable
- I got a sample of this last time I was at the Chanel counter. I usually don't mind drugstore mascara, but this one blew me away. It left my lashes curly, long and luscious and stayed on for a real long time.


Eyeliner: Almay Intense I-color
-It's the perfect carbon black, goes on super smooth, is cheap. Perfect for everyday use.

LIPS


Lip Balm: EOS Lip balm in Honeysuckle
- I love the smell of this one and it leaves your lips moisturized and smooth.


Lip Stick: LimeCrime Limited Edition in GLAMOUR 101
- This is a perfect dark red wine color, for a glam night out.


Lip Gloss: NARS larger than life lipstick in Como
- This is a very fall color plumy and has perfect shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment