Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Romper

So this is what I wore when my dad and I went to bless our Easter basket.



I think this is a nice springy piece with the flowers on the romper, and my purple tights bring out some of the colors on the flowers while the necklace and shoes bring out the greens and yellows.

This is a close up of my shoes. (it was a rainy day)


And these are my accessories:

This necklace is very unque and it brings out the yellows in my outfit, its made out of amber.



I really like my new headband as well as how my makeup turned out!


For my make up I finally have perfected eyeliner for the upper lid, with my new Mac gel liner. The headband is outrageous but at the same time I love it so much.

So here is what I'm wearing:
Floral Romper from Torrid
Light Purple tights H&M
Green Sporto rain boots
A black vintage purse
An amber necklace from Poland
Black headband from Forever 21

PS. Im thinking of doing something with my hair any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment