Monday, April 26, 2010

Serena Upper East Side's Ex bad girl.

Serena is one of my favorite characters on Gossip Girl. I wish we could see more of Serena Gone Wild, but its nice to see that she trying to be on the right path. The look that I wanted to do is a classical Gossip Girl look. Back to were everything began St. Constance High School. Gossip Girl's character Serena (played by Blake Lively) shows us how you can make even a school uniform sexy.

I mean... look at this:


So I designed Gossip Girl look for school or a casual outing with your friends. I know some ladies have a hard time wearing ties as a part of a "Going out with your Friends" look, so there are two versions of the outfit. The cost of the outfit (besides for boots) is about $10 from a few different thrift store in Chicago.



The Breakdown:
White 3/4 Sleeve Shirt...........$1.99
Black Vest.............................$3.00
Plaid Skirt.............................$4.00
Tie........................................$1.99
Bamboo Boots............about $60 (not thrifted)



The Breakdown is the same as the outfit above, only difference is the scarf which I bought for 50 cents.

PS. THANK YOU MODELS, MAL and ALEX for being SUPER awesome and letting me take pictures of you in you NEW super trendy clothes. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment