Thursday, June 10, 2010

Shortzzz

First of all I'd like to apologize for my lack of posts. I'm moving in two weeks and on top of my usual busy self, I had to find a place, which was harder then I expected. So here is a post about shorts. I'd also like to mention that in two weeks when I'm done decorating my room I will do an apartment special. So thats something to look forward too, also I just bought a video camera so I may be adding some videos to my blog. EXCITING, I know.

It's hot outside so its time to wear some shorts! I personally look really ugly in most shorts but, I found some shorts that I ADORE. Of course I had to buy a few pairs of them . They were a bit pricey (Urban Outfitters) but totally worth it.

So these are the Two looks I put together:

"Party Time"


I absolutely love this outfit. I decided to wear my new yellow boots so I figured I'd use yellow as my accessory color, wearing my gorgeous amber necklace and bracelet from Poland.

Headband/hat.......Hot Topic
Shirt..................... H&M
Black Shorts..........Urban Outfitters
Long sweater........Thrift Store
Tights................Target
Yellow Boots........Akira Shoes


"Movie with the Girls"

This look is more casual, something you wear to hang out with your friends.

Shirt.....................Urban Outfitters
Striped Shorts.......Urban Outfitters
Yellow Boots.........Akira Shoes
Yellow Purse........Nine West
Crystals/Necklace. .Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment