Sunday, November 7, 2010

Update Post.

So its been awhile I know, but I promise I will start back up again. It's been quite a bad few months. This post is a quick update on some things that have not been documented due to lack of anytime. So this weekend was my 21st birthday, I don't have many pictures due to a camera malfunction and the ones my friend Brittany took still need to be developed. I do have one that I would like to share though. This picture is me and Dj Magix. Dj Magix is a local deejay who plays at a few clubs around the chicago-land area. Even though he may not be huge he is kinda like a celebrity to me, and he would definitely be on my celebrity heros list. My friends knowing this, decided to book Dj Magix to Deejay for my 21st birthday. I thought we were waiting for some friends and my friend Wu's house, before we went out for a night on the town, when they suprised me with Dj Magix in the basement. I was really shocked. I was totally embarrassed. Turns out he is actually pretty nice in person.


I look exceptionally disgusting. But besides that, I had to post it because I never thought I would actually get to take a picture with Dj Magix. I have my amazing friends to thank for that. SO THANKS!

Other important news in my life, is pretty boring. School this semester is slowly killing me it's horrible. School and work consume my life pretty much. I've also been dealing with some family drama. So once again sorry for the time without any posts.

Things to look forward soon:
- I'm working on a piece on crystals and sharing some tips about purchasing and using crystals for healing.
- My list of shopping websites I adore
- Interview with new up coming artist Larry Jean Nair
- Street Fashion

1 comment: