Sunday, April 3, 2011

Dinner Goodbye, Limecrime Look #3

So my uncle moved to Turkey this Saturday. We had a goodbye dinner for him at a cute but tight Italian restaurant called Sabatino's on Irving Park The food was quite the delight, for the prices we paid. I decided to dress up, but not overboard. I work skinny jeans with some black heels and a black tank with a white lace top and a white blazer. I made quite the impression on my relatives. They also loved my make up! In this look I used Limecrime's new color "Coquette", which is a very nudy color. I'm usually not a huge fan of nude, but this one may be one of my favorite lipsticks now!

FINAL LOOK:


I attempted to get a close up of my eye and Lip but things didn't work out, due to still not having great lighting! SORRRY!!! If you have any questions just ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment