Sunday, April 17, 2011

JewelMint

Hey guys. So I've been quite busy with getting my youtube channel on it's way, and school coming to an end. But I wanted to share with you guys this cool site I recently discovered. It's called JewelMint. It's a website where they have awesome jewelry that matches your taste. When you sign up you take a quiz to determine you fashion sense and then you can choose stuff from your showroom. You get to choose a piece each month at 29.99 with free shipping. This is a GREAT deal because these pieces would retail at a much greater price. All the pieces are designed by Kate Bosworth and Cher Coulter, and they do an amazing job combining vintage with a modern twist in each piece.

This is the piece I bough this month.




Also, I'm back for a second round of my diet I'm more than half way to by goal!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment