Friday, August 19, 2011

Drug Store Products that Make Me Happy!

I love high-end products, because of their quality, but sometimes drug store products can be just as great. The problem with drug store products is they can be a hit or miss. This why I would like to share with you guys some product, that I would recommend, so you guys can skip all the missing :)

My very ultimate favorite product is Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. I discovered this on my vacation and it is incredible. For years, I have been using Mac's studio Fix to set my foundation, but this product has made me drop my Mac Studio Fix. LOVE IT! Especially great if you have oily skin!



Another awesome product is the coloricon eyeshadow trios from Wet N Wild. To be honest I never really liked the Wet N Wild make up I thought it was of very bad quality and never looking like its suppose too, this product has changed my views. The shadows are very pigmented and look very pretty on the eyelid. I wouldn't use the brushes included but if you want a perfect eye look with a highlight and crease color these trios are perfecto, especially on the go.


A perfect way to take off your eye make up is Maybelline Expert Eyes eye makeup remover. Its very gentle but does the job quickly and efficiently. I have sensitive eyes and it has worked perfectly for me.


If your lips are dry this is what you need, Blistex medicated lip ointment in a tube. I wear this under my lip makeup everyday to keep my lips and hydrated. It iss also great for when my lips are chapped and gives them a nice tingly sensation.


No comments:

Post a Comment