Wednesday, August 17, 2011

European Summer.



So sorry for not posting anything while I was away. It was quite difficult to actually get fast internet in Poland, and I was quite busy as well. But once again I am back, and better then ever. Well at least I hope so... While I was overseas I discovered many new products, and have many new fashion idea that I will be sharing with you guys in the near future. One thing I noticed is that Stores like H&M and Zara are definitely a lot better stocked in Europe than here in America, and I'm gonna miss that while I'm home. If you are ever in Europe go check those stores out for awesome deals! Also, Love Love Love the store New Yorker!

Anyways I wanted to post some of my trip to keep you guys busy while I prepare for some bad ass blogging in the near future.

ENJOY! :)


My friend Liz and I being Oh, so cool and popular in Berlin.

A typical night out included...

Money


Shots


.... and half naked men dancing


I indulged in street art such as this one, it was awesome!


We also did a lot of sight seeing.


I hung out with some sheep as well.


And finally here is the makeup I took on my trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment