Monday, April 30, 2012

Nailz of the Day

Hey Guys! So I'm working on a whole new look for my blog and hope you guys will like it!
Today I wanted to post a nail look I've created! It's very simple, but the accent nail makes it cute and original. I chose China Glaze's Fast Track from The Hunger Games collection for my base color, because its a neutral beige with gold shimmer, that goes well with most outfits. For the accent color I went for Essie's a cut above from the luxeffect collection, because the rose gold glitter is beautiful. It stands out and will match my daily jewelry such as my new Lucky Brand rose ring, and of course my rose gold watch. I used Sally Hansen's fast dry top coat because it is quick and keeps my nails looking good for extra long. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment