Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Savvy Eats: Adult Spaghetti
Everyone loves spaghetti, it delicious and easy to make! But, its not the most nutritious food in the world.If your a busy girl this recipe is a great way to make that delicious traditional a bit more healthy.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3 handfuls of kale
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
- handful of whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 cup of Ragu spaghetti sauce of your choice
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
- a little bit of salt, and onion powder
Boil water with a bit of salt and cook spaghetti. Meanwhile heat the oil and saute kale with garlic and onion powder.
When the spaghetti is cooked drain it and put it back in the pot, add the sauteed kale and the Ragu spaghetti sauce, cook for a few minutes until sauce is hot. Then serve on a plate and sprinkle a little parmesan cheese. A yummy dinner!