Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flower Power

So today I took a trip down to the Mac Cosmetics. If your into make up they have the new limited edition stuff called "Spring Forecast". It comes in 4 different colour palettes. Its selling rather quickly so if your interested you should run down to your nearest Mac Cosmetics. I scored some Blush Ombre in Azalea Blossom( from the Spring Forecast Collection), Foundation with SPF 15 and Lustre Lipstick in the color Viva la Gaga ( which goes to the aids foundation).

My roommates weren't home today, so I improvised on my photo taking. I took a close up my flower inspired outfit and my makeup (using my new Mac products.)

My outfit was inspired by my headband (which my friend made me) , its definitely playful and needs to be worn with the right outfit. The color scheme were light,bright and flirty colors.
I'm wearing a Fleurish skirt from Macy's,
A Hot pink tank top from Target,
A zip up Ralph Lauren sweater from Nordstrom Rack,
A pair of Pale Purple tights from H&M
and last but not least my favorite pair of Not Rated heels.
For my makeup: I took Erase Paste by benefit, then I took Mac foundation and brushed it evenly over my face and lightly powered it with Mac Sheer Powder. I also used my new Blush Ombre for my cheeks. For my eyes, I took Mac waterproof eyeliner in color buried treasure to outline the bottom of my lid. I then proceeded to prime my eyes with Urban Decay's primer. I then matched a pink color of coastal scents eye shadow. I used Mark by Avon mascara in black. For my lips, to keep moisture i used a Honey trap lip balm by Lush and topped it off with my viva la Gaga lipstick.

P.S. Tonight Gossip Girl Returns! I'm really excited to see Eric Damon's picks!

No comments:

Post a Comment