Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Welcome everyone!

Spring is just around the corner and todays weather (Sunny and in the 40's) has inspired me begin on a new project. So well come aboard fellow bloggers and readers. I hope you enjoy my style, tips and gadgets.

Over the winter I bought a pair of shoes that I'm dying to wear! With snowy weather in a big city like Chicago, its hard to wear heels, especially if your known to be clumsy. So when the snow melts, you may be able to spot me on the streets in these:
I bought them at Akira Shoes on Diversey and Clark. Although this store can be a bit pricey for what they offer, if you go at the right time or purchase on sale it can be a good buy. These shoes are Jeffrey Campbell's Michelle in Black Sheepskin. I bought them on sale for $79.00

With Fashion Week being over we have gotten a glimpse of what we will see this season. One of Louis Vuitton's Spring looks has inspired me. Although, my take on it may be conservative, its cute and can be worn to school, shopping or even a casual party.

So what I'm wearing is:
A Gap tank top with grey horizontal stripes.
A Forever 21 red skirt with rope drawstring.
A pair of sweater leggings from Target.
And my awesome new navy sweater which I scored at the thrift store from Ralph Lauren's chaps collection.

Here is a closer view of the top of my outfit.

On that note, I'm going to enjoy the weather and go for a little stroll before heading to work!

xoxo
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment