Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I Promise.

So um I heard Ground hogs day said spring is coming soon!!!! Totes my favorite season of the year. YES. This means I get to wear my favorite clothes without having to cover it up with a big bulky winter coat. I am way excited!!!!! You should be too, because this means Fashion Trends and Much More is promising to have a post at least once a week!!!! I know I've been a slacker. Sometimes its hard to balance life though. For example, I watched Glee today (instead of doing my homework of course) and you know what? I was kinda inspired by the fashion looks Brittany and Rachel were spreading around the school. Not gonna lie was totally into it, who knows maybe arm warmers will make a comeback this spring.

Maybe I'll sport this look sometime soon:


Or Maybe I'll go for the "chic,sexy,librarian look". who knows....

By the way side note: I totally missed when they started saying bitch on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment