Monday, February 28, 2011

In Preparation

Right now I'm working on many projects for school, which means less blogging time. No worry my friends soon I promise an array of posts. I recently have received a gift card for a $1000 to Saks Fifth Avenue and in about two weeks I'm going to have a little fun with it and go on a shopping SPREEE! YES. Very Excited. Also, I have many things I'd like to review for you guys soon. I just Purchased the Ombres Perlees Eyeshadow Palette from Chanel. I was passing by the Chanel department at Macy's and saw this palette glistening in the light. I just had to get it. This palette is from the Spring 2011 collection. I cannot WAIT to try these colors out! Also in the make up category, Lime Crime's new lipstick colors are coming out in exactly one week March 7th. This is very exciting because, the color I've been searching is finally going to be available.




Diet Update: I'm now more than half way done with the diet only 12 days left! I feel fine, I'm still a little hungry nothing major. I'm not craving like I did before, but I cannot wait to try the New Walden Farm products (zero-calorie) I purchased and review them for you guys. The weight is also taking longer to come off but, I'm still losing which is great.

Should I buy this bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment