Saturday, March 12, 2011

Trending

Hey guys, So I've been wrapping up Phase 2 of my diet, so I have been pretty busy. Preparing for Phase 3 which means NO SUGAR/NO STARCH. You would not believe how many companies hide these things in their product. EVEN STEVIA in the RAW, has sugar and is a no no. But, My progress is amazing My last Day "injection" day on the diet and I was 22 pounds down. AMAZING! I'm really excited to finally get down to the weight I've always wanted to be. I'm also excited for warm weather.

I thought I'd share some things that are hot, and not for SPRING 2011

What's HOT:

70' Glamour
Biker Clothing
STUDSSS- aka punk fashions
Lace
Tassels
Bell- Bottoms
Stripes
Rompers
Cat-eye glasses
neutral colors
color blocking

What's NOT:
Giant Bows
Ripped Clothing
flip-flops

ENJOY~

No comments:

Post a Comment