Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Limecrime Lipstick!

So the day has come!! Today I finally received all 13 shades of the Limecrime's lipstick Candyfuture collection. I immediately ripped open the package! By the way the packaging on these lipsticks is way too cute. The lipsticks arrived in a teal box with neon green tissue paper, each lipstick in a purple box with a silver unicorn, pretty amazing. Also if you worried, Limecrime just changed the formula of their lipsticks so they are now vegan, and no testing on animals! SCORE!

Here is a picture of the open box:





Now on to my review,
So the first thing I did was try them all on, there is only one shade I'm not a fan,New Yolk City. I feel like it's a little to yellow and I can't figure out a way I could really wear this color out. There are other colors in the collection you would think would be hard to wear, but they are so much prettier and if you have an imagination you will go far. I'm going to show you some swatches the four colors on the right are definitely harder to wear. But guess what I have decided for the next few months, or however it long it will take me I'm going to make, make up looks inspired by each of these lipstick colors! Well maybe besides the New Yolk City. I really don't like it as of now, but who knows? Maybe it will grow on me?

So Overall, if you thinking about buying a Limecrime lipstick, the chances of you liking it are high. They are very pigment,bright and just like the box says they look like candy in the future! I feel like these lipstick will stay on long the texture has this smooth feel to it, but I will update you when I wear them out on the town. So get ready for some Limecrime looks!!!

SWATCHES!!!



Colors (from left to right)- Great Pink Planet, Airborne Unicorn, Countess Flourescent, Retrofuturist, Cosmopop, Centrifuchsia,D'Lilac, Coquette, My Beautiful Rocket, Mint To Be, No She Didn't, Styletto, New Yolk City

No comments:

Post a Comment