Thursday, March 31, 2011

Limecrime look #1

Yup here it is my first Limecrime inspired look. The lighting in my house is horrible, so sorry if these are not to great. I'm working on a new set you for taking pictures and filming. So I promise soon!!!! Today I decided to go for the color "Retrofuturist", this is the bright red in the collection. I chose this color because I wore a very unique bright colorful dress by Marc Jacobs today and decided my makeup should be a little more classic. I did a clean cut dark smokey eye, instead of my usual colorful lids. I think it went well together with the red lips. NOTE: I did wear a little bit of lip gloss over the lipstick to give it shine and make it stay on longer. I used Femme Fatale '53 Chevy from the Luna Twilight line, it was perfection!

PERFECT LIPS!


PERFECT EYES!



EYES WITH MY LIPS!



PS I LOOK SO MUCH LIKE MY MOM DID AT MY AGE WEIRDDDD..


Can't believe its been a year... RIP MOMMY <3

No comments:

Post a Comment