Sunday, March 20, 2011

Makeup Haul

Lately I have been on a make up buying spree. It's probably because on the hcg diet vlcd you may only wear a very limited amount of makeup, because most of it has butter and oils. This is probably the reason I found it necessary to buy all 13 shades of lime crime's lipstick. Which I will blog about when I recieve in mail. Im really excited, but today I will talk about the rest of the makeup I recently aquired. I recently got a Saks Fifth Avenue gift card and of course I bought makeup with part of it. I got Chanel's orchid rose blush, the le vernis black pearl nail polish and the spring collection 5 shadow ombres pearl. Also, the lady showed me the summer collection and I fell in love with the eyeliner so I was put on the order list, for when the collection comes in. I am very excited because the eye liner looks like the color I that my eyes will be doing a lot of popping in it. I love all my channel products and I will definitely do a Chanel inspired look. I also purchased one of Make Up Forever diamond collection lab shine D8, Mac Magenta lip liner, and Macs pressed powder love all of these! Finally but not least, I stopped at the good ol' Mills today and scored an awesome Nars palette for $47 bucks at the Off Saks store, orginally it was $100.

Here it is! The NARS 15th Anniversary Everlasting Love Palette


I used this palette today to make this 70's dark eyes look, with a nude lip. The eye shadow in this palette is very creamy and smooth. I'm not a big fan lipsticks on a palette I don't like using lipstick in these kinds of palettes because you need a brush and they usually not stick well. I wasn't blown away by this one. I am in love with the blush called Orgazm it's a nice shimmery orangy pink color, it gives you a nice pop. LOVE IT! Its a big plus to have in this palette since I paid $47, and the blush itself cost $27 dollar.

Here is the look:


Here is the eye:


Overall, I think this palette is pretty good. They are not my usual colors, but it has benefits and the eye shadow is creamy and highly pigmented. I would not but this palette for $100, but if its on sale I would get it.

I also wanted to share this awesome pattern on my new pants, it's hard to put outfits together but its def worth it, I mean come on, very unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment